• Slicing machine that cuts perfectly parallel slices with Grasselli multi-blade cutting system.
• Up to 380 mm of useable cutting width with minimum slices of 2.5 mm and maximum product height of 100 mm.
• Cutting capacity of over 2,000 kg./hour for fresh meat or cooked boneless meat.
• Adjustable operating speed ± 40%.
• Cutting speed, cutting chamber height and product control pressure are all adjustable.
• Fully adjustable – enables total product control and gives the ability to slice delicate products. “THROUGH SLICING” option gives 100% yield).
• Variety of blade profiles for a wide range of applications.
• Multiple feed belt surface texture options enables the KSL to be customized to specific products.
• Designed for integration into TOTALLY AUTOMATED production lines.
• Automated blade tensioning system.
• No tools needed to prepare for cleaning and plus all components remaining attached.
• Built-in automatic lubrication system for all major dynamic parts.
• All major mechanical components produced from extra high grade heat-treated steel.
• Modern design with seamless welding and radius edges to aid in efficient sanitation.
• The DUAL LANE version with two independently adjustable cutting lanes is available upon request with 6 mm minimum slicing pitch and with “butterfly” cutting option too.
• Frame made entirely of tested and certificated stainless steel.
Weight 630 Kg
Motor power 2.2 Kw
Noise level 71 db
Working width 380 mm
Operator control circuit 24 V
Working height 100 mm
Minimum slicing pitch 2.5 mm
Air consumption 20 l/min