Marelec Portio 1D
The Marelec Portion Cutter combines state of the art technology for creating a high precision yet economic portion cutting machine.
It is suited for fresh products such as fish fillets, whole fish, meat and poultry products. Following the product type, different product fixation systems are possible. Different knife types, suited to the product, can be used.
A product is fed on the infeed belt. A three dimensional laser scanner then calculates its volume. A preset weight and shape frame is selected from the program menu. The portion computer then calculates where to cut.
An optical checkweigher can optimise the precision with changing product characteristics.
The machine can be completely opened for easy cleaning. The belts can be taken out for seperate cleaning.
For maintenance, easy obtainable spare parts have been selected. This guarantees lowest possible maintenance costs. All motors and encoders are situated away from the wet area, which ensures a long lasting lifetime.
- Product dimensions: 1000 x 240 x 150 mm (Portio 1), 800 x 240 x 150 mm (Portio 3)
- Belt width: 254 mm
- Belt speed: adjustable up to 60 cm/s
- Cutting rate: up to 17.5 cuts/s
- Construction: stainless steel AISI 304 and FDA approved food plastics
- Conveyor belt: modular type
- Weight Portio 1: 940 kg net, 1060 kg gross
- Weight Portio 3: 1090 kg net, 1250 kg gross
- Selections keyboard: IP67 with integrated electronics
- Indicator: Marelec Z1 with UTP TCP/IP-connection
- Power supply: 3 x 380 V + N / 50-60 Hz / 5 kW
- Air supply: 6 bar (APH)
- Cleaning: designed for optimal cleaning to meet extreme hygienic standards (CIP integrated)
- Software: Marelec P1 standard optimisation software
- Connectivity: internet direct connection for remote flexible servicing